- 1/2 cauliflower - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Anchor cream
- 1/4 cup Anchor milk
- 1/2 round of Kāpiti Ramara cheese
- Pepper to season
- 12 scallops
- Shredded smoked fish
- Micro greens
- Handful capers - fried
- Lemon juice
- In a heavy based frying pan fry the chopped cauliflower in olive oil.
- Add the cream and milk and continue to cook until cauliflower is cooked and soft through.
- Remove from the heat and add Kāpiti Ramara cheese.
- Season, then immediately transfer into a blender and blitz while hot, until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate frying pan, quickly sear the scallops until caramelised on each side and cooked through.
- Then fry a handful of capers until they’ve popped open and are slightly darkened.
- To serve, smear cauliflower on a plate – add a small handful of shredded smoked fish, scallops, greens, a drizzle of oil and capers.
You may also like
Kapiti Ramara & Chorizo Platter
Baked Kapiti Ramara, grilled chorizo with pickled shallots. Experience Spain in your own home.
Baked Ramara with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Ramara cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
Ultimate Spanish Eggs
Filled with smoky aromas, this skillet made dish provides a perfect bed to showcase our delicate Ramara.
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.