- 1/2 cauliflower - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Anchor cream
- 1/4 cup Anchor milk
- 1/2 round of Kāpiti Ramara cheese
- Pepper to season
- 12 scallops
- Shredded smoked fish
- Micro greens
- Handful capers - fried
- Lemon juice
- In a heavy based frying pan fry the chopped cauliflower in olive oil.
- Add the cream and milk and continue to cook until cauliflower is cooked and soft through.
- Remove from the heat and add Kāpiti Ramara cheese.
- Season, then immediately transfer into a blender and blitz while hot, until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate frying pan, quickly sear the scallops until caramelised on each side and cooked through.
- Then fry a handful of capers until they’ve popped open and are slightly darkened.
- To serve, smear cauliflower on a plate – add a small handful of shredded smoked fish, scallops, greens, a drizzle of oil and capers.
You may also like
Kapiti Tuteremoana & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Tuteremoana is the centrepiece of this creation.
Baked Ramara with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Ramara cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
Charo with Simple Cornbread
Take Winter warming to an invigorating new level.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.