- 1 1/2 scoops of Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream
- 2 large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits
- 1 cup of espresso
- Sprig of fried curry leaves
- 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans
- Barker's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup
- Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits wth a scoop of Kāpiti Affogato Ice cream and flatten slightly.
- Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of espresso on a plate.
- Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
- Then drizzle everything with a little Barkers's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup to top it off.
You may also like
Bacon Caramel and Brittle Sundae
An extraordinarily smoky bacon caramel culinary experience. What you’ve always wanted to try but never known it.
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
This moist and melt and in the mouth dessert pairs perfectly with our White chocolate and raspberry ice cream.
Fig & Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Textured with dried fig and chock full of ginger, this is an ice cream sandwich with a difference.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.