- 1 1/2 scoops of Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream
- 2 large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits
- 1 cup of espresso
- Sprig of fried curry leaves
- 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans
- Barker's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup
- Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits wth a scoop of Kāpiti Affogato Ice cream and flatten slightly.
- Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of espresso on a plate.
- Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
- Then drizzle everything with a little Barkers's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup to top it off.
You may also like
Summer Berry Gin Cocktail
A cheeky hot sunny day combination best enjoyed sipped with friends at the Summer BBQ.
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
This moist and melt and in the mouth dessert pairs perfectly with our White chocolate and raspberry ice cream.
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.