- 1 1/2 scoops of Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream
- 2 large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits
- 1 cup of espresso
- Sprig of fried curry leaves
- 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans
- Barker's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup
- Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits wth a scoop of Kāpiti Affogato Ice cream and flatten slightly.
- Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of espresso on a plate.
- Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
- Then drizzle everything with a little Barkers's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup to top it off.
You may also like
Churros and Triple Chocolate Split with Hot Chipotle Brittle
Chilli and chocolate flavours collide to make this dessert an explosive experience for the taste buds.
Red Velvet, Raspberry & White Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
We’ve enhanced the red velvet cake by smothering it in our favourite Kāpiti ice cream.
Gingernut, Fruit & Rum Ice Cream Puddings
A festive dessert that’s deceptively simple to make, with drunken fruit to enhance the experience.
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.