- 1 1/2 scoops of Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream
- 2 large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits
- 1 cup of espresso
- Sprig of fried curry leaves
- 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans
- Barker's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup
- Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits wth a scoop of Kāpiti Affogato Ice cream and flatten slightly.
- Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of espresso on a plate.
- Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
- Then drizzle everything with a little Barkers's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup to top it off.
You may also like
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
Summer Nectarine Ice Cream Pie
Alternative flavours come together in this American style ice cream pie. A universal crowd favourite.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.