- 1 1/2 scoops of Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream
- 2 large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits
- 1 cup of espresso
- Sprig of fried curry leaves
- 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans
- Barker's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup
- Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits wth a scoop of Kāpiti Affogato Ice cream and flatten slightly.
- Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
- Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of espresso on a plate.
- Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
- Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
- Then drizzle everything with a little Barkers's Professional Tumeric Coffee Syrup to top it off.
You may also like
Red Velvet, Raspberry & White Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
We’ve enhanced the red velvet cake by smothering it in our favourite Kāpiti ice cream.
Triple Chocolate and Orange Affogato
Enhance the richness of our Kāpiti Triple chocolate ice cream with tangy citrus flavours and freshly brewed espresso.
Palmiers with Vanilla Ice Cream & Port
A perfect after dinner treat for the grown ups.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.