Black Doris Almond Croissant
Ice Cream Creations
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- 2 scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 plain croissant
- Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping
- Toasted Almond Flakes
- Freeze Dried Plum
- Warm a plain croissant and split down the middle.
- Fill croissant with two scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème Fraîche Ice Cream.
- Liberally drizzle with Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping.
- Scatter a small handful of toasted almond flakes over the top.
- Garnish with freeze-dried plum.
You may also like
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Pie
Homely and deceptively simple. But don’t tell that to anyone else…
Bacon Pumpkin Pie
A melt in the mouth recipe that diverts from the ordinary. The combination of salty and sweet elements can’t be beaten.
Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.