Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- 2 scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 plain croissant
- Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping
- Toasted Almond Flakes
- Freeze Dried Plum
- Warm a plain croissant and split down the middle.
- Fill croissant with two scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème Fraîche Ice Cream.
- Liberally drizzle with Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping.
- Scatter a small handful of toasted almond flakes over the top.
- Garnish with freeze-dried plum.
You may also like
Bacon Pumpkin Pie
A melt in the mouth recipe that diverts from the ordinary. The combination of salty and sweet elements can’t be beaten.
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Summer Nectarine Ice Cream Pie
Alternative flavours come together in this American style ice cream pie. A universal crowd favourite.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.