Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- 2 scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 plain croissant
- Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping
- Toasted Almond Flakes
- Freeze Dried Plum
- Warm a plain croissant and split down the middle.
- Fill croissant with two scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème Fraîche Ice Cream.
- Liberally drizzle with Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping.
- Scatter a small handful of toasted almond flakes over the top.
- Garnish with freeze-dried plum.
You may also like
Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Pie
Homely and deceptively simple. But don’t tell that to anyone else…
Churros and Triple Chocolate Split with Hot Chipotle Brittle
Chilli and chocolate flavours collide to make this dessert an explosive experience for the taste buds.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.