Black Doris Almond Croissant
Ice Cream Creations
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- 2 scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 plain croissant
- Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping
- Toasted Almond Flakes
- Freeze Dried Plum
- Warm a plain croissant and split down the middle.
- Fill croissant with two scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème Fraîche Ice Cream.
- Liberally drizzle with Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping.
- Scatter a small handful of toasted almond flakes over the top.
- Garnish with freeze-dried plum.
You may also like
Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Chocolate Macaroons with Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
With jagged peaks and a marbled colour, these chocolate macaroons are a beautiful mess.
Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.