Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
- 2 scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème fraîche Ice Cream
- 1 plain croissant
- Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping
- Toasted Almond Flakes
- Freeze Dried Plum
- Warm a plain croissant and split down the middle.
- Fill croissant with two scoops of Kāpiti Black Doris Plum and Crème Fraîche Ice Cream.
- Liberally drizzle with Barker's Professional Chocolate Topping.
- Scatter a small handful of toasted almond flakes over the top.
- Garnish with freeze-dried plum.
You may also like
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
This tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.