Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Made with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- 100g toasted shredded coconut
- 100ml Barker's Professional pineapple, coconut & lime smoothie base
- 6 fresh grilled pineapple slices
- 1 gingernut biscuit (crushed)
- Kaffir lime leaves (slivered)
- Grill 6 fresh pineapple slices for 5 minutes each side and remove from oven.
- Add 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream to a bowl.
- Add 100ml of Barker's Professional Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Smoothie Base to Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and whip.
- Arrange grilled pineapple slices throughout the bowl.
- Spoon the flavoured whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Crumble gingernut biscuit evenly over sundae.
- Garnish with a few slivers of the Kaffir lime leaves.
You may also like
Gingernut, Fruit & Rum Ice Cream Puddings
A festive dessert that’s deceptively simple to make, with drunken fruit to enhance the experience.
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
Fig & Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Textured with dried fig and chock full of ginger, this is an ice cream sandwich with a difference.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream Filled Profiteroles
Light and crispy profiteroles filled with rich and creamy Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.