Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Made with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- 100g toasted shredded coconut
- 100ml Barker's Professional pineapple, coconut & lime smoothie base
- 6 fresh grilled pineapple slices
- 1 gingernut biscuit (crushed)
- Kaffir lime leaves (slivered)
- Grill 6 fresh pineapple slices for 5 minutes each side and remove from oven.
- Add 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream to a bowl.
- Add 100ml of Barker's Professional Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Smoothie Base to Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and whip.
- Arrange grilled pineapple slices throughout the bowl.
- Spoon the flavoured whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Crumble gingernut biscuit evenly over sundae.
- Garnish with a few slivers of the Kaffir lime leaves.
You may also like
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Mini Gingernut & Plum Trifles
Our specially constructed Kāpiti version of a trifle. Far from traditional.
Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.