Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Ice Cream Creations
Made with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- 100g toasted shredded coconut
- 100ml Barker's Professional pineapple, coconut & lime smoothie base
- 6 fresh grilled pineapple slices
- 1 gingernut biscuit (crushed)
- Kaffir lime leaves (slivered)
- Grill 6 fresh pineapple slices for 5 minutes each side and remove from oven.
- Add 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream to a bowl.
- Add 100ml of Barker's Professional Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Smoothie Base to Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and whip.
- Arrange grilled pineapple slices throughout the bowl.
- Spoon the flavoured whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Crumble gingernut biscuit evenly over sundae.
- Garnish with a few slivers of the Kaffir lime leaves.
You may also like
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Triple Chocolate Mud Cake
This moist and melt and in the mouth dessert pairs perfectly with our White chocolate and raspberry ice cream.
Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.