Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Ice Cream Creations
Made with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- 100g toasted shredded coconut
- 100ml Barker's Professional pineapple, coconut & lime smoothie base
- 6 fresh grilled pineapple slices
- 1 gingernut biscuit (crushed)
- Kaffir lime leaves (slivered)
- Grill 6 fresh pineapple slices for 5 minutes each side and remove from oven.
- Add 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream to a bowl.
- Add 100ml of Barker's Professional Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Smoothie Base to Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and whip.
- Arrange grilled pineapple slices throughout the bowl.
- Spoon the flavoured whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Crumble gingernut biscuit evenly over sundae.
- Garnish with a few slivers of the Kaffir lime leaves.
You may also like
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Pie
Homely and deceptively simple. But don’t tell that to anyone else…
Kāpiti Feijoa & Pear Sorbet Mojito
A refreshing summer kick with our own Kāpiti twist. Invigorating flavours delivered in an ice cold package. Perfect.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.