Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Made with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- 100g toasted shredded coconut
- 100ml Barker's Professional pineapple, coconut & lime smoothie base
- 6 fresh grilled pineapple slices
- 1 gingernut biscuit (crushed)
- Kaffir lime leaves (slivered)
- Grill 6 fresh pineapple slices for 5 minutes each side and remove from oven.
- Add 3 scoops of Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream to a bowl.
- Add 100ml of Barker's Professional Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Smoothie Base to Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and whip.
- Arrange grilled pineapple slices throughout the bowl.
- Spoon the flavoured whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut shreds.
- Crumble gingernut biscuit evenly over sundae.
- Garnish with a few slivers of the Kaffir lime leaves.
You may also like
Fig & Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Textured with dried fig and chock full of ginger, this is an ice cream sandwich with a difference.
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Pie
Homely and deceptively simple. But don’t tell that to anyone else…
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.