- 2L Kāpiti Summer Nectarine Ice Cream
- 400g Oreo cookie
- 40g melted butter
- 100g passionfruit pulp
- 200g peach slices (use canned peach slices if required)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
Method for Puree:
- Combine peaches, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and nutmeg in saucepan.
- Cook compote over medium heat, until liquid is reduced to medium thick syrup, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
Method for Pie:
- Use a food processor to blitz the biscuit to a crumble, mix with melted butter and use immediately.
- Line a 8 inch cake tin with glad wrap and build your pie crust as thin or thick as you desire.
- Take the Kāpiti Summer Nectarine ice cream out of the freezer and leave to soften slightly, about 10 minutes until it’s soft but not melted.
- Mix through the passion fruit pulp and place in the pie tin on top of the crust.
- Freeze for at least one hour or overnight, remove from the tin, and serve with peach compote and extra fruits of your choice.
- We love the combination of grated lime zest and passion pulp with fresh peach compote.
- Add extra strawberries or fruits of your choice.
You may also like
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream Filled Profiteroles
Light and crispy profiteroles filled with rich and creamy Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
Red Velvet, Raspberry & White Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
We’ve enhanced the red velvet cake by smothering it in our favourite Kāpiti ice cream.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.