Ice Cream Creations
Drizzled over our White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream, this tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- Combine all ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Blend in blender and set aside to cool.
- Serve with Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You may also like
Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
Summer Nectarine Ice Cream Pie
Alternative flavours come together in this American style ice cream pie. A universal crowd favourite.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream Filled Profiteroles
Light and crispy profiteroles filled with rich and creamy Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.