Drizzled over our White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream, this tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- Combine all ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Blend in blender and set aside to cool.
- Serve with Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You may also like
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Bacon Caramel and Brittle Sundae
An extraordinarily smoky bacon caramel culinary experience. What you’ve always wanted to try but never known it.
Chocolate Macaroons with Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
With jagged peaks and a marbled colour, these chocolate macaroons are a beautiful mess.
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.