Drizzled over our White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream, this tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- Combine all ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Blend in blender and set aside to cool.
- Serve with Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You may also like
White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures.
Spiced Apple Crumble Sundae
It’s the moreish taste of tangy apples and ice cream packed with all the sweet, sweet extras.
Triple Chocolate and Orange Affogato
Enhance the richness of our Kāpiti Triple chocolate ice cream with tangy citrus flavours and freshly brewed espresso.
Fig & Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Textured with dried fig and chock full of ginger, this is an ice cream sandwich with a difference.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.