Drizzled over our White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream, this tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- Combine all ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Blend in blender and set aside to cool.
- Serve with Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You may also like
Black Doris Almond Croissant
Sweet Central Otago plums and the tartness of Crème Fraîche make this a delightful French twist on an ice cream sandwich.
Triple Chocolate and Orange Affogato
Enhance the richness of our Kāpiti Triple chocolate ice cream with tangy citrus flavours and freshly brewed espresso.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream Filled Profiteroles
Light and crispy profiteroles filled with rich and creamy Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
Palmiers with Vanilla Ice Cream & Port
A perfect after dinner treat for the grown ups.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.