Ice Cream Creations
Drizzled over our White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream, this tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
- 250g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- Combine all ingredients into a frying pan and heat until the raspberries start to break down.
- Blend in blender and set aside to cool.
- Serve with Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You may also like
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Chocolate Macaroons with Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
With jagged peaks and a marbled colour, these chocolate macaroons are a beautiful mess.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.