- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- Barker's Professional Salted Caramel Topping
- 4 caramelised apple slices
- 100g pork scratchings (crumbled)
- 100g freeze-dried apple
- Caramelise one apple in slices for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops of Kapiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Whip up some Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and spoon on a generous amount.
- Drizzle Barker's Professional Salted Caramel over as a topping.
- Arrange caramelised apple slices around the bowl.
- Garnish your sundae with the crumbled pork scratchings and a small handful of freeze-dried apple.
You may also like
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
Kāpiti Trifle with Rose Champagne Jelly
Perfect for a festive celebration this is the epitome of what a trifle should be.
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.