- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- Barker's Professional Salted Caramel Topping
- 4 caramelised apple slices
- 100g pork scratchings (crumbled)
- 100g freeze-dried apple
- Caramelise one apple in slices for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops of Kapiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Whip up some Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and spoon on a generous amount.
- Drizzle Barker's Professional Salted Caramel over as a topping.
- Arrange caramelised apple slices around the bowl.
- Garnish your sundae with the crumbled pork scratchings and a small handful of freeze-dried apple.
You may also like
Summer Nectarine Ice Cream Pie
Alternative flavours come together in this American style ice cream pie. A universal crowd favourite.
Triple Chocolate and Orange Affogato
Enhance the richness of our Kāpiti Triple chocolate ice cream with tangy citrus flavours and freshly brewed espresso.
Red Velvet, Raspberry & White Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
We’ve enhanced the red velvet cake by smothering it in our favourite Kāpiti ice cream.
This tangy coulis adds bite and contrast to its icy sweetness, creating the perfect dessert.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.