- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- Barker's Professional Salted Caramel Topping
- 4 caramelised apple slices
- 100g pork scratchings (crumbled)
- 100g freeze-dried apple
- Caramelise one apple in slices for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops of Kapiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Whip up some Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and spoon on a generous amount.
- Drizzle Barker's Professional Salted Caramel over as a topping.
- Arrange caramelised apple slices around the bowl.
- Garnish your sundae with the crumbled pork scratchings and a small handful of freeze-dried apple.
You may also like
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
Summer Nectarine Ice Cream Pie
Alternative flavours come together in this American style ice cream pie. A universal crowd favourite.
Gingernut, Fruit & Rum Ice Cream Puddings
A festive dessert that’s deceptively simple to make, with drunken fruit to enhance the experience.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.