- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- Barker's Professional Salted Caramel Topping
- 4 caramelised apple slices
- 100g pork scratchings (crumbled)
- 100g freeze-dried apple
- Caramelise one apple in slices for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops of Kapiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Whip up some Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and spoon on a generous amount.
- Drizzle Barker's Professional Salted Caramel over as a topping.
- Arrange caramelised apple slices around the bowl.
- Garnish your sundae with the crumbled pork scratchings and a small handful of freeze-dried apple.
You may also like
Black Doris Blow Out Milkshake
Feel like a blow out? You’ve come to the right shake!
Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
Kāpiti Peach & Melon Sorbet Bellini
A Kāpiti twist on the classic Bellini. Fruity and flirty.
Churros and Triple Chocolate Split with Hot Chipotle Brittle
Chilli and chocolate flavours collide to make this dessert an explosive experience for the taste buds.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.