- 3 scoops of Kāpiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream
- Kāpiti Organic Single Cream
- Barker's Professional Salted Caramel Topping
- 4 caramelised apple slices
- 100g pork scratchings (crumbled)
- 100g freeze-dried apple
- Caramelise one apple in slices for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place 3 scoops of Kapiti Spicy Apple Crumble Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Whip up some Kāpiti Organic Single Cream and spoon on a generous amount.
- Drizzle Barker's Professional Salted Caramel over as a topping.
- Arrange caramelised apple slices around the bowl.
- Garnish your sundae with the crumbled pork scratchings and a small handful of freeze-dried apple.
You may also like
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Pie
Homely and deceptively simple. But don’t tell that to anyone else…
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Palmiers with Vanilla Ice Cream & Port
A perfect after dinner treat for the grown ups.
Summer Berry Gin Cocktail
A cheeky hot sunny day combination best enjoyed sipped with friends at the Summer BBQ.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.