- 1 Scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries Sorbet
- 20ml Gin
- 10ml Cassis
- Soda Water
- Berries (to garnish)
- To prepare the sorbet, remove from the stick. Blend together, place back in a freezable tub and return to freezer.
- To make the sorbet, place one scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries sorbet into a cocktail glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the 20ml of Gin & 10ml of Cassia with ice. Strain the mixture over the sorbet and top with soda water as desired.
- Garnish with berries and enjoy.
You may also like
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
Palmiers with Vanilla Ice Cream & Port
A perfect after dinner treat for the grown ups.
Gingernut, Fruit & Rum Ice Cream Puddings
A festive dessert that’s deceptively simple to make, with drunken fruit to enhance the experience.
Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.