- 1 Scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries Sorbet
- 20ml Gin
- 10ml Cassia
- Soda Water
- Berries (to garnish)
- To prepare the sorbet, remove from the stick. Blend together, place back in a freezable tub and return to freezer.
- To make the sorbet, place one scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries sorbet into a cocktail glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the 20ml of Gin & 10ml of Cassia with ice. Strain the mixture over the sorbet and top with soda water as desired.
- Garnish with berries and enjoy.
You may also like
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
Kāpiti Feijoa & Pear Sorbet Mojito
A refreshing summer kick with our own Kāpiti twist. Invigorating flavours delivered in an ice cold package. Perfect.
Vanilla Explosion Milkshake
Like our Vanilla Ice cream, which is anything but Vanilla, our Vanilla Explosion Milkshake will blow your mind. It’s like taking a flavour trip round the U. S of Awesome!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.