- 1 Scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries Sorbet
- 20ml Gin
- 10ml Cassis
- Soda Water
- Berries (to garnish)
- To prepare the sorbet, remove from the stick. Blend together, place back in a freezable tub and return to freezer.
- To make the sorbet, place one scoop of Kāpiti Summer Berries sorbet into a cocktail glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake the 20ml of Gin & 10ml of Cassia with ice. Strain the mixture over the sorbet and top with soda water as desired.
- Garnish with berries and enjoy.
You may also like
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Gingernut Tropical Sundae
Treat yourself to a mish-mash of refreshing tropical flavours - ginger, pineapple, lime and coconut. Best enjoyed cold when it’s hot outside!
Palmiers with Vanilla Ice Cream & Port
A perfect after dinner treat for the grown ups.
Mini Gingernut & Plum Trifles
Our specially constructed Kāpiti version of a trifle. Far from traditional.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.