White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures, permeated by floral aromas and our refreshing White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream.
- 1L Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 40g freeze dried raspberries
- 100g white chocolate, grated
- 200ml cream whipped
- 1 packet of mini meringues, crushed
- 6 sprigs of mint to garnish
- Balsamic reduction
- Edible flower petals to garnish
- Roll the Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream into scoops and re-freeze in a container several hours before preparing this dish.
- When ready to serve arrange the scoops of Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream on a large platter, then decorate and layer with fresh and freeze dried raspberries, crushed meringue, grated chocolate and dollops of fresh whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint, edible petals and a drizzle of the best quality balsamic reduction you can find!
You may also like
Triple Chocolate and Orange Affogato
Enhance the richness of our Kāpiti Triple chocolate ice cream with tangy citrus flavours and freshly brewed espresso.
Chocolate Macaroons with Triple Chocolate Ice Cream
With jagged peaks and a marbled colour, these chocolate macaroons are a beautiful mess.
Fig & Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
Textured with dried fig and chock full of ginger, this is an ice cream sandwich with a difference.
Black Doris Blow Out Milkshake
Feel like a blow out? You’ve come to the right shake!
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.