White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures, permeated by floral aromas and our refreshing White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream.
- 1L Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 40g freeze dried raspberries
- 100g white chocolate, grated
- 200ml cream whipped
- 1 packet of mini meringues, crushed
- 6 sprigs of mint to garnish
- Balsamic reduction
- Edible flower petals to garnish
- Roll the Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream into scoops and re-freeze in a container several hours before preparing this dish.
- When ready to serve arrange the scoops of Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream on a large platter, then decorate and layer with fresh and freeze dried raspberries, crushed meringue, grated chocolate and dollops of fresh whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint, edible petals and a drizzle of the best quality balsamic reduction you can find!
You may also like
Red Velvet, Raspberry & White Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
We’ve enhanced the red velvet cake by smothering it in our favourite Kāpiti ice cream.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Ice Cream Filled Profiteroles
Light and crispy profiteroles filled with rich and creamy Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream.
Bacon Pumpkin Pie
A melt in the mouth recipe that diverts from the ordinary. The combination of salty and sweet elements can’t be beaten.
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.