White Chocolate & Raspberry Eton Mess
Ice Cream Creations
This eton mess presents a perfect balance of delicate flavours and textures, permeated by floral aromas and our refreshing White Chocolate and Raspberry ice cream.
- 1L Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream
- 1 punnet of fresh raspberries
- 40g freeze dried raspberries
- 100g white chocolate, grated
- 200ml cream whipped
- 1 packet of mini meringues, crushed
- 6 sprigs of mint to garnish
- Balsamic reduction
- Edible flower petals to garnish
- Roll the Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream into scoops and re-freeze in a container several hours before preparing this dish.
- When ready to serve arrange the scoops of Kāpiti White Chocolate & Raspberry ice cream on a large platter, then decorate and layer with fresh and freeze dried raspberries, crushed meringue, grated chocolate and dollops of fresh whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint, edible petals and a drizzle of the best quality balsamic reduction you can find!
You may also like
Drunken Fig & Gingernut Ice Cream Terrine
Layers of drunken gingernuts covered with our favourite Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream. Perfection.
Kāpiti Gingernut with Sriracha & Chilli
Spicy, sweet, creamy and crispy. An Asian-influenced dessert, with Kāpiti Gingernut Ice Cream, Sriracha chili & crispy noodles.
Kāpiti Blood Orange & Cranberry Sorbet Cosmo
A Kāpiti inspired cosmo that would make Carrie proud.
Chocolate Riot Milkshake
How do we know every chocolate addict is in need of their next fix? Well we are too! That’s why we made this milkshake with a decent kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.