- 250g 62% cacao chocolate
- Handful dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup Kāpiti Kikorangi cheese, chilled and chopped into coarse crumbs
- ½ orange, zested into long strands
- Line a Swiss roll tin, or similar-sized tin, with foil. Melt the chocolate in a bowl placed over a pan of gently simmering water, ensuring the bowl doesn’t come in contact with the water. When completely melted, pour onto the tray and spread with a spatula.
- Working quickly (before the chocolate sets), scatter with apricots, almonds and Kikorangi crumbs. Finish with a sprinkle of orange zest. Leave to set.
- Break into shards and serve with coffee. As the chocolate is not tempered the bark is best eaten on the day it is made.
You may also like
Kapiti Rarama & Chorizo Platter
Baked Kapiti Rarama Washed Rind, grilled chorizo with pickled shallots. Experience Spain in your own home.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Rarama Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
Kapiti Te Tihi & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Te Tihi is the centrepiece of this creation.
Bee's Knees Cocktail
Kāpiti’s Smoked Havarti is the bee’s knees of cheese. Buttery, smooth and subtly smoky, it’s the perfect companion for the botanical tones of honey, citrus and gin.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.