- 1/2 cauliflower - finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Anchor cream
- 1/4 cup Anchor milk
- 1/2 round of Kāpiti Rarama Washed Rind
- Pepper to season
- 12 scallops
- Shredded smoked fish
- Micro greens
- Handful capers - fried
- Lemon juice
- In a heavy based frying pan fry the chopped cauliflower in olive oil.
- Add the cream and milk and continue to cook until cauliflower is cooked and soft through.
- Remove from the heat and add Kāpiti Rarama Washed Rind.
- Season, then immediately transfer into a blender and blitz while hot, until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate frying pan, quickly sear the scallops until caramelised on each side and cooked through.
- Then fry a handful of capers until they’ve popped open and are slightly darkened.
- To serve, smear cauliflower on a plate – add a small handful of shredded smoked fish, scallops, greens, a drizzle of oil and capers.
You may also like
Cauliflower & Seafood Chowder
Sophisticated and punchy, this is a soup with a kick.
Kapiti Te Tihi & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Te Tihi is the centrepiece of this creation.
Kikorangi Triple Cream Blue and Dark Chocolate Bark
Kāpiti Gruyere Cheese in this baked pastitisio introduces an electrifying bite to a wholesome dish.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.