- 200g Kāpiti Ramara Cheese wheel
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 6 fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crusty French bread
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 165°C.
- Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over a medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add figs and vanilla extract and cook for 10 minutes until softened. Stir in almonds.
- Place Kapiti Ramara wheel in a baking dish and pour fig mixture over the top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened but not melted.
- Sprinkle with a couple more almonds and fresh rosemary and serve with thick slices of crusty French bread.
You may also like
Charo with Simple Cornbread
Take Winter warming to an invigorating new level.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Ramara Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
Cauliflower & Seafood Chowder
Sophisticated and punchy, this is a soup with a kick.
Jerk Salmon Po-boy with Kowhai Gruyere
Textured and flavoursome, this is comfort food showing off the best of what our cheeses can do.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.