- 200g Kāpiti Ramara Cheese wheel
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 6 fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crusty French bread
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 165°C.
- Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over a medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add figs and vanilla extract and cook for 10 minutes until softened. Stir in almonds.
- Place Kapiti Ramara wheel in a baking dish and pour fig mixture over the top.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened but not melted.
- Sprinkle with a couple more almonds and fresh rosemary and serve with thick slices of crusty French bread.
You may also like
Kapiti Smoked Havarti Welsh Rarebit
On dark rye with brown butter mushrooms, our Welsh Rarebit will tantalize your taste buds.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Ramara Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Kāpiti Gruyere Cheese in this baked pastitisio introduces an electrifying bite to a wholesome dish.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.