- 400g Kāpiti Kowhai Gruyere - grated
- 2 tsp bourbon
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp corn flour
- Chilli oil
- Walnuts - toasted
- 2 granny smith apples chopped
- Loaf of sourdough, toasted and sliced
- In a sauce pan over a medium heat add bourbon, chicken stock, worcestershire sauce, corn flour. Bring to a slow simmer then add Kāpiti Kowhai Gruyere cheese and leave to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a fondue pot over a medium to low heat to keep warm and melted.
- Add chilli oil and toasted walnut and serve with chopped granny smith apples and toasted sourdough.
You may also like
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Ramara Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
Kapiti Ramara & Chorizo Platter
Baked Kapiti Ramara, grilled chorizo with pickled shallots. Experience Spain in your own home.
Kāpiti Gruyere Cheese in this baked pastitisio introduces an electrifying bite to a wholesome dish.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.