- 150g Kapiti Aorangi
- 150ml De Winkel Natural Yoghurt
- 15ml Tahini paste
- Small bunch coriander
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Small bunch Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Pinch of sugar
- Watermelon (rind removed)
- 150g prosciutto ham
- Remove Aorangi from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
To prepare the Tahini labneh –
- Place yoghurt into a muslin cloth hanging over a bowl with enough room for the water to drip out of the yoghurt, ideally overnight in the fridge. Once thick enough add the Tahini and a little olive oil and season with a little salt. Whisk well until smooth.
To prepare the Chimichurri –
- Add the herbs, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and olive oil into a small blender and blitz until a smooth pesto.
- Slice the Aorangi into long thin strips.
- Arrange the Aorangi, Parma ham, watermelon.
- Dollop labneh and drizzle with Chimmichurri.
Bake Aorangi Brie in an oven heated to 165°∆C for 3 – 4 minutes and serve with crusty French bread.
Soak the watermelon in a simple pickle liquid for 5 minutes before plating to give a fresh zingy twist to your fruit, green apple is another great combination pickled or fresh.
You may also like
Baked Ramara with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Ramara cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
Cauliflower & Seafood Chowder
Sophisticated and punchy, this is a soup with a kick.
Jerk Salmon Po-boy with Kowhai Gruyere
Textured and flavoursome, this is comfort food showing off the best of what our cheeses can do.
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.