- 150g Kapiti Aorangi
- 150ml De Winkel Natural Yoghurt
- 15ml Tahini paste
- Small bunch coriander
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Small bunch Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Pinch of sugar
- Watermelon (rind removed)
- 150g prosciutto ham
- Remove Aorangi from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
To prepare the Tahini labneh –
- Place yoghurt into a muslin cloth hanging over a bowl with enough room for the water to drip out of the yoghurt, ideally overnight in the fridge. Once thick enough add the Tahini and a little olive oil and season with a little salt. Whisk well until smooth.
To prepare the Chimichurri –
- Add the herbs, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and olive oil into a small blender and blitz until a smooth pesto.
- Slice the Aorangi into long thin strips.
- Arrange the Aorangi, Parma ham, watermelon.
- Dollop labneh and drizzle with Chimmichurri.
Bake Aorangi Brie in an oven heated to 165°∆C for 3 – 4 minutes and serve with crusty French bread.
Soak the watermelon in a simple pickle liquid for 5 minutes before plating to give a fresh zingy twist to your fruit, green apple is another great combination pickled or fresh.
You may also like
Creamy Mushroom Pappardelle
Rich and decadent, this creamy pasta dish delivers unexpected nuttiness and a hit of fragrant herbs.
Charo with Simple Cornbread
Take Winter warming to an invigorating new level.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Baked Ramara with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Ramara cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.