- 200g Kāpiti Rarama Washed Rind Cheese wheel
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 6 fresh figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crusty French bread
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 165°C.
- Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add figs and vanilla extract and cook for 10 minutes until softened. Stir in almonds.
- Place Kapiti Rarama wheel in a baking dish and pour fig mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened but not melted.
- Sprinkle with a couple more almonds and fresh rosemary and serve with thick slices of crusty French bread.
You may also like
Our multi-award winning creamy Kahikatea Camembert is the perfect partner with a Berry Collins. The smooth & delicate flavour of the Camembert paired with the sweet & tart flavours of the cocktail is a match made in flavour heaven.
Kikorangi Triple Cream Blue Mini Galettes with Caramelised Onion, Pear and Prosciutto
These sweet and salty taste sensations are perfect for entertaining.
Kikorangi Triple Cream Blue with Sticky Honey and Wine compote
Served with thyme and sea salt crackers. Take entertaining to a new level.
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.