- 125g Kikorangi half moon - finely sliced and crumbled
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dukkah
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, stalks removed
- 1 cup mint, stalks removed and roughly torn
- 1 pomegranate, shucked and strained
- 1/2 cup cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, drop in cauliflower and blanch until almost soft.
- Strain and set aside. Over a high heat bring a large skillet with olive oil to heat.
- Throw in drained cauliflower and shake occasionally, allowing them to char.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by combining all ingredients in a large bowl and whisking – season to taste.
- Place cauliflower on a large platter and scatter with parsley, mint, pine nuts, pomegranate, Kapiti Kikorangi cheese and dukkah before drizzling with dressing.
You may also like
Kapiti Te Tihi & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Te Tihi is the centrepiece of this creation.
Gruyere Fondue Chipotle & Bourbon
Mature Kāpiti Gruyere Cheese and bourbon make the perfect bed for this zesty, spice-filled fondue.
Cheese & Chocolate Toastie with Kumara Crisps
Unconventional is what we do best, and what says it better than a chocolate twist on a cheese toastie.
Grilled Peach & Blue Cheese Salad
Decorated with Kapiti Kikorangi, this is an easy to assemble yet flavourful salad.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.