- 125g Kikorangi half moon - finely sliced and crumbled
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dukkah
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, stalks removed
- 1 cup mint, stalks removed and roughly torn
- 1 pomegranate, shucked and strained
- 1/2 cup cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, drop in cauliflower and blanch until almost soft.
- Strain and set aside. Over a high heat bring a large skillet with olive oil to heat.
- Throw in drained cauliflower and shake occasionally, allowing them to char.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by combining all ingredients in a large bowl and whisking – season to taste.
- Place cauliflower on a large platter and scatter with parsley, mint, pine nuts, pomegranate, Kapiti Kikorangi cheese and dukkah before drizzling with dressing.
You may also like
Kapiti Tuteremoana & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Tuteremoana is the centrepiece of this creation.
Charo with Simple Cornbread
Take Winter warming to an invigorating new level.
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
Baked Ramara with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Ramara cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.