- 125g Kikorangi half moon - finely sliced and crumbled
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dukkah
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, stalks removed
- 1 cup mint, stalks removed and roughly torn
- 1 pomegranate, shucked and strained
- 1/2 cup cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup natural, unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil, drop in cauliflower and blanch until almost soft.
- Strain and set aside. Over a high heat bring a large skillet with olive oil to heat.
- Throw in drained cauliflower and shake occasionally, allowing them to char.
- Meanwhile, make dressing by combining all ingredients in a large bowl and whisking – season to taste.
- Place cauliflower on a large platter and scatter with parsley, mint, pine nuts, pomegranate, Kapiti Kikorangi cheese and dukkah before drizzling with dressing.
You may also like
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
Charo with Simple Cornbread
Take Winter warming to an invigorating new level.
Cheese & Chocolate Toastie with Kumara Crisps
Unconventional is what we do best, and what says it better than a chocolate twist on a cheese toastie.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Ramara Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.