- 400g Kāpiti Kowhai Gruyere - grated
- 2 tsp bourbon
- 4 tbsp chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp corn flour
- Chilli oil
- Walnuts - toasted
- 2 granny smith apples chopped
- Loaf of sourdough, toasted and sliced
- In a sauce pan over a medium heat add bourbon, chicken stock, worcestershire sauce, corn flour. Bring to a slow simmer then add Kāpiti Kowhai Gruyere cheese and leave to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a fondue pot over a medium to low heat to keep warm and melted.
- Add chilli oil and toasted walnut and serve with chopped granny smith apples and toasted sourdough.
You may also like
Bee's Knees Cocktail
Kāpiti’s Smoked Havarti is the bee’s knees of cheese. Buttery, smooth and subtly smoky, it’s the perfect companion for the botanical tones of honey, citrus and gin.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Baked Rarama with Fig & Almond Chutney
Creamy baked Kāpiti Rarama Wased Rind cheese with an arrestingly sharp fig and almond chutney.
The Iconic Cheeseboard
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.