- 100g Kapiti Kikorangi
- 2 firm peaches
- 25g toasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 5ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Danish cracker bread
- 1 small handful washed watercress
- Remove Kikorangi from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature.
- Quarter the peaches with skin and stone removed, rub with olive oil and grilled evenly.
- Lay all the ingredients together on a plate in any order, with the blue cheese loosely crumbled all over.
Walnuts, almonds, chestnuts and even hazelnuts are a great match with Kikorangi .
Try toasted pumpkin seeds as a great substitute for those with nut allergies.
Buy a good quality 70% dark chocolate and roughly break over the cheese.
Or drizzle with Manuka honey for a wild yet unmistakable cheese match.
You may also like
Kapiti Te Tihi & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Te Tihi is the centrepiece of this creation.
Scallops on Cauliflower & Rarama Puree
Cauliflower cheese with Poseidon’s twist. A delectably edible collection of melt in the mouth goodies.
Gruyere Fondue Yakitori
A Japanese take on a Swiss classic. Full of crunch and bite.
Kapiti Rarama & Chorizo Platter
Baked Kapiti Rarama Washed Rind, grilled chorizo with pickled shallots. Experience Spain in your own home.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.