- 100g Kapiti Kikorangi
- 2 firm peaches
- 25g toasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 5ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Danish cracker bread
- 1 small handful washed watercress
- Remove Kikorangi from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature.
- Quarter the peaches with skin and stone removed, rub with olive oil and grilled evenly.
- Lay all the ingredients together on a plate in any order, with the blue cheese loosely crumbled all over.
Walnuts, almonds, chestnuts and even hazelnuts are a great match with Kikorangi.
Try toasted pumpkin seeds as a great substitute for those with nut allergies.
Buy a good quality 70% dark chocolate and roughly break over the cheese.
Or drizzle with Manuka honey for a wild yet unmistakable cheese match.
You may also like
Creamy Mushroom Pappardelle
Rich and decadent, this creamy pasta dish delivers unexpected nuttiness and a hit of fragrant herbs.
Kapiti Te Tihi & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Te Tihi is the centrepiece of this creation.
Cheese & Chocolate Toastie with Kumara Crisps
Unconventional is what we do best, and what says it better than a chocolate twist on a cheese toastie.
Kikorangi Triple Cream Blue with Sticky Honey and Wine compote
Served with thyme and sea salt crackers. Take entertaining to a new level.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.