• 150g Kapiti Ramara
• 1 Spanish chorizo halved and grilled
• Handful sugar snap peas
• Handful pea shoots
• Crusty Bread
(quick pickle liquid)
• 150g shallots
• 50ml red wine vinegar
• 100ml water
• 2.5ml salt
• 5ml sugar
• 5ml peppercorns
• 1 sprig thyme
To prepare the pickled shallots:
1. Bring vinegar, water, salt, sugar, peppercorns and thyme to the boil.
2. Add sliced shallots, take off the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
To prepare Ramara:
3. Pre heat oven to 165˚.
4. Place Ramara in Bake proof dish and bake for around
10 – 15 minutes until softened but not melted.
5. Serve with crusty bread, pickled shallots, char-grilled Chorizo
and a sugar snap pea salad.
Kapiti Ramara is best served when at room temperature for at least one hour.
Why not try Kapiti Ramara baked with:
• A drizzle of fruity white wine and fresh herbs.
• A drizzle of Manuka honey.
• Fig & onion chutney with almonds.
You may also like
Cheese & Chocolate Toastie with Kumara Crisps
Unconventional is what we do best, and what says it better than a chocolate twist on a cheese toastie.
Kapiti Tuteremoana & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Tuteremoana is the centrepiece of this creation.
Kapiti Smoked Havarti Welsh Rarebit
On dark rye with brown butter mushrooms, our Welsh Rarebit will tantalize your taste buds.
Cauliflower & Seafood Chowder
Sophisticated and punchy, this is a soup with a kick.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.