• 150g Kapiti Ramara
• 1 Spanish chorizo halved and grilled
• Handful sugar snap peas
• Handful pea shoots
• Crusty Bread
(quick pickle liquid)
• 150g shallots
• 50ml red wine vinegar
• 100ml water
• 2.5ml salt
• 5ml sugar
• 5ml peppercorns
• 1 sprig thyme
To prepare the pickled shallots:
1. Bring vinegar, water, salt, sugar, peppercorns and thyme to the boil.
2. Add sliced shallots, take off the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
To prepare Ramara:
3. Pre heat oven to 165˚.
4. Place Ramara in Bake proof dish and bake for around
10 – 15 minutes until softened but not melted.
5. Serve with crusty bread, pickled shallots, char-grilled Chorizo
and a sugar snap pea salad.
Kapiti Ramara is best served when at room temperature for at least one hour.
Why not try Kapiti Ramara baked with:
• A drizzle of fruity white wine and fresh herbs.
• A drizzle of Manuka honey.
• Fig & onion chutney with almonds.
You may also like
Ultimate Spanish Eggs
Filled with smoky aromas, this skillet made dish provides a perfect bed to showcase our delicate Ramara.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Aorangi and Prosciutto plate
A decadent assembly of prosciutto, pickled fruit and Aorangi.
Kapiti Tuteremoana & Harissa
Adding an exquisite twist to a family classic, our Tuteremoana is the centrepiece of this creation.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.