• 150g Kapiti Ramara
• 1 Spanish chorizo halved and grilled
• Handful sugar snap peas
• Handful pea shoots
• Crusty Bread
(quick pickle liquid)
• 150g shallots
• 50ml red wine vinegar
• 100ml water
• 2.5ml salt
• 5ml sugar
• 5ml peppercorns
• 1 sprig thyme
To prepare the pickled shallots:
1. Bring vinegar, water, salt, sugar, peppercorns and thyme to the boil.
2. Add sliced shallots, take off the heat and leave to cool, stirring occasionally.
To prepare Ramara:
3. Pre heat oven to 165˚.
4. Place Ramara in Bake proof dish and bake for around
10 – 15 minutes until softened but not melted.
5. Serve with crusty bread, pickled shallots, char-grilled Chorizo
and a sugar snap pea salad.
Kapiti Ramara is best served when at room temperature for at least one hour.
Why not try Kapiti Ramara baked with:
• A drizzle of fruity white wine and fresh herbs.
• A drizzle of Manuka honey.
• Fig & onion chutney with almonds.
You may also like
Cauliflower & Seafood Chowder
Sophisticated and punchy, this is a soup with a kick.
Kāpiti Gruyere Cheese in this baked pastitisio introduces an electrifying bite to a wholesome dish.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Grilled Peach & Blue Cheese Salad
Decorated with Kapiti Kikorangi, this is an easy to assemble yet flavourful salad.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.