- 100g Kapiti Kikorangi
- 2 firm peaches
- 25g toasted macadamia nuts roughly chopped
- 5ml Extra virgin olive oil
- Danish cracker bread
- 1 small handful washed watercress
- Remove Kikorangi from the fridge and allow to reach room temperature.
- Quarter the peaches with skin and stone removed, rub with olive oil and grilled evenly.
- Lay all the ingredients together on a plate in any order, with the blue cheese loosely crumbled all over.
Walnuts, almonds, chestnuts and even hazelnuts are a great match with Kikorangi.
Try toasted pumpkin seeds as a great substitute for those with nut allergies.
Buy a good quality 70% dark chocolate and roughly break over the cheese.
Or drizzle with Manuka honey for a wild yet unmistakable cheese match.
You may also like
Bee's Knees Cocktail
Kāpiti’s Smoked Havarti is the bee’s knees of cheese. Buttery, smooth and subtly smoky, it’s the perfect companion for the botanical tones of honey, citrus and gin.
Kikorangi, Cauliflower & Pomegranate Salad
A crowd stopping cauliflower salad, erupting with pomegranate seeds and our alluring kikorangi.
Cheese & Chocolate Toastie with Kumara Crisps
Unconventional is what we do best, and what says it better than a chocolate twist on a cheese toastie.
Kanuka Havarti Smoked Welsh Rarebit
On dark rye with brown butter mushrooms, our Welsh Rarebit will tantalize your taste buds.
We are passionate in our pursuit of taste. If you are too, sign up to our ‘Tasting Board’ for a taste of what we’re up to.